In order to promote the Recommissioning program, Xcel Energy is working on a small level and helping in business tune-ups through the unique way. Reviewing of existing equipment and assurance of process flow is catered under Recommissioning program so that efficient and smooth operation can be made possible. The basic objective of arranging Tune Ups Program is to cater all the businesses which are being operated on a small level. The company’s main vision to generate energy by cutting cost so that maximum users can avail the benefit of affordable energy within a possible time frame. In order to avail different plans, you have to explore its official website and have to choose the required plan.
Not only this, but Xcel Energy is fully committed to providing best customer services to all of its clients so that customer can make online billing payment with the convenient way. For this purpose, you have to go through the following important guidelines:
Process For Paying Online Bill:
- To get started for billing services, you have to visit the link www.xcelenergy.com and go to the website page through an internet connection.
- As you come on the homepage, you will see an option of “Billing & Payment” on the homepage, click here to proceed further process.
- As you click on above option, you will be led to next page from where you can select any of the payment options either through online way, by telephonically, in person or by mailing system.
- If you are going to pay the bill through online way, the charges amounting to $3.45 will be charged against each billing transaction.
- For paying bill telephonically, you have to enter the credit card, debit card or checking or savings account number for proceeding billing transaction.
- The billing payment directly through banking account does not bear any extra charges, but a debit card or credit card; you have to pay service charges.
In Person Payment Method:
If you have sufficient time for making payment then you can pay your bill by visiting at official billing counter of the company where you can personally pay the bill in cash by filling cash slip or by depositing cheque.