Now you can access secure online web portal which is specially designed to guarantee named as “My Sanford Chart” at my Sanford chart for getting secure and perfect health information for yourself as well as for your lovely children. As long as you have internet access, you can access this web portal anytime and anywhere. If you are interested to use this web portal, you are not required to pay any of fee as it is totally free of cost, but to get its access, you have to get registration at its official website. By getting the facility of this online portal, you can get every type of medical health-related information for your loved one through doctor’s appointment and medical prescription.
In order to avail the facility of health information, you have to avail registration at on its homepage with the help of following important guidelines:
Account Opening Steps:
- For opening an online account at its website, you have to visit the link www.mysanfordchart.org by using internet connection.
- As you reached at its front page, enter username and password in order to sign in to your account.
- If you are a new user, click on “Request Access for Yourself” right below the sign in button.
- On the next page, read the given instruction carefully and fill in information as required in fields and press the Submit
- After completing this process, click on Activation of your Account. A new page will open, acquiring some information that needs to be fulfilled as per requirement,
- Firstly, enter your activation code which has been received by you through an official letter.
- Enter last four digits of social security number, DOB and finally press Next button.
- Please note that if you have not yet received an activation code, you may process online by clicking “Sign up Now” button right below Next button.
Benefits Of Online Account:
By creating an online account at its official website, you can know about valuable information regarding the health of your children. Through this online web portal, you can get an early appointment from your consultant at any time before scheduled appointment and prescription as and when required.