If you are going to purchase medicine for you or for your family member with a minimum price to save your money, then you have to visit Prime Official webpage. The basic mission and objective of My Prime are to provide medicine at very minimal cost price which can be affordable for everyone. Your medicine is available at your nearest locations which are easily accessible by you. In order to get medicine at a very lowest price, you have to get proper registration which takes a few minutes only, but it will let you know about the cost of medicines and coverage based benefit plan. By this registration, you can easily get medicine at your home door just by placing an online order. Home delivery is not a big task. You can get medicine as per prescription. This online practice not only saves your time but also save money.
For getting online registration, you are required to access its main website by going through the following instructions:
How To Get Enrollment:
- To get started with My Prime registration, you have to visit www.myprime.com and go to the main page by using your internet explorer.
- As you come on the homepage, you will see a “Register” button on the top right side. Click here to proceed ahead.
- As you click on this button, you will be moved to the next page, where you have to fulfill some necessary information as per requirement.
- Initially, you are required to enter your member ID card in the first field, select your health plan from the drop-down list, select membership of Medicare part D and move ahead.
- Now you are required to enter your member ID, full name, date of birth, gender, enter a username, create a password with confirmation, select security question and by reading term and condition, click on the below-mentioned button to complete registration.
To get the maximum benefit from My Prime, now you can access this online service at any time, anywhere just by using the mobile application specially designed for My Prime. By using this application, you can manage your medicines on your smartphone.