The Orange County Clerk is involved in maintaining court documents in digital forms approx. more than 47 million. Orange Clerk website is providing online and digital records maintenance platform through which managing of court documents has become easy and simple to handle.
As it is the routine matter that thousands of people visit court on daily basis for settlement of different issues like filing of civil cases, contest, paying of traffic penalty, payment of criminal fines, pursue certification issues and payment for child support. They are also providing services to customers to get help in substance abuse issues, domestic violence, and many other civil related issues. Furthermore, they are also involved in providing services of issuance of marriage license and accepting an application for the passport along with the arrangement of wedding ceremonies.
Apart from other facilities, if you have got a traffic fine ticket and now you want to pay it through online system; you have to go through the following guidelines:
How To Pay Traffic Ticket:
- First of all, you are required to go to the link www.myorangeclerk.com and get access to the myorangeclerk page by using web browsing facility.
- On its official main page, go to an option available in the green tag “Pay Traffic Ticket Online” and proceed ahead for further processing.
- Before you pay for a traffic ticket, read carefully all terms and conditions and click “Accept” button at the bottom.
- On the next page, click on the payment option and pay through basic search option like select search type from the drop-down list, search by criteria and finally click to submit.
- Next, by following the screen instructions, pay your traffic ticket through this online web portal.
If you are going to pay your criminal or traffic fine payment then it is not compulsory to get online registration access. Your criminal cases and for traffic payment can be made easily,