It is basically online integrated dashboard that is engaged in managing different types of facilities correlated to medical. It is their slogan “we are available around the clock to help you.” They are more conscious about your health, that’s why they do not provide services only within clinic hours rather they are 24 /7 hours available. By using their online service, one can directly communicate with physician, share disease problem, get online advice, collection of Lab test, refilling of medicines, health record and many more. Now there is no need to wait and visit to Lab for collection of medical reports. You just connect with Internet and receive online report within due course of time and same can also be shared to your doctor for getting medical opinion even sitting in your room. There is no need to pick up your phone and request for next appointment rather you’re all past appointment records and next schedule is available on your mobile app.
In order to get this online facility, you have to create registration on its official website by following the appended instructions:
Guidelines To Be Followed:
- Click on the link and get access of www.myonlinechart.org
- On the main page of this website, you will see a button “Sign up now” for creating an account on Myonlinechart.
- On the next step, you are required to provide activation code which you have received from enrollment letter. This code will no more required when you have completed sign up process online.
- In the next field, you are required to enter last 4 digits of your social security number.
- In the end, enter your date of birth in the same format as it is required in the field.
- Keep in mind, all the steps should be fulfilled correctly for right creation of account. Once you have done it, enter Submit button to finish.
To get the maximum benefit of this service, now you can install mobile application which is available on both Apple store and Google Play store as well. You can also find its link on the main page of the website in end corner.