If we throw light on the current diseases ratio, we will be frightened to see that cancer ratio is increasing drastically in the world as it is one of the fatal diseases as compared to other diseases. It is not an infection in a body rather it is due to irregular and unusual growth of cells in a body. There are many types of cancers like skin cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, lungs cancer and prostate cancer. The University of TX MD Anderson is one of the most famous and well-known institution and research center which is providing cancer patient research, its prevention, extra-healthcare tips and proper education for the treatment of different types of cancers. The basic objective of MD Anderson is to reduce down the threat and growth of cancer in the world by implementing the various program. They have arranged a special training program under the supervision of experienced professors to provide training to curtail down this threat.
It is designed special online web portal known as MyChart which can be accessed as per the following instructions and guidelines:
Process Of Accessing MyChart Portal:
- In order to get accessibility of MyChart online web portal, you have to go to the required link www.mymdanderson.org and go to the required website by using your internet browser.
- After accessing its official site page, you will first have to get login access by entering your specific medical record number, user ID & password in the respective fields to get logged into an account.
- If you are a new visitor on this site, you have to create your new account by clicking on an option “Create a new account” for completion of the further process.
- Next, you have to follow the procedure for creating a new account such as activation code, medical record, and date of birth and in the end, click on the “submit” button to finalize the process.
Helpline For Code Activation:
In order to set up your account, you are required to enter activation code which can be obtained as;
- For having an activation code, you may call at 1-877-632-6789 and request for the code.
- On the “After Visit Summary Document”, you can get the activation code at the bottom.