The My Florida County is rendering the facility of an online web portal by accessing its official website page. This web portal is used to get different government level information such as the provision of services at local and state level. You can access all these services by browsing its official site. This website provides you a chance to get an electronic commonplace in order to avail commerce facility through which you can friendly and easily arrange all your financial transactions in less time effective and less cost-effective way. These transactions are usually conducted by people through the walk-in process or mail process, but now your all financial transactions are effectively managed by CiviTek online web portal easily and efficiently so that government-related issued can be resolved. All the residents and other people are being served now with this web portal for securing of transactions and saving of time.
Suppose, you are interested to pay your child support then you can easily make your online payment on a fast track by using this web portal. For accessing child support portal, you have to follow the give narrated guidelines:
How To Make Child Support Payment:
- First of all, visit the link www.myfloridacounty.com and access the official website of My Florida County with the help of your internet browser.
- As you access its main webpage, you have to click on the given option “Child Support” located on the top web menu for completion of payment procedure.
- You will be moved to next page, where you are required to select the pop-up for make payment now and click on the blue button “Pay Now”
- You will move to next page, where you have to select any of the one option i.e. Depository number or Uniform case number, the select county from the drop-down list, enter case number and finally click on the button “Add case” and move forward for making easy payment for child support.
- In the next step, you have to compete for three more steps like “Enter amount to pay”, “Enter billing info” and “Confirm payment”
Customer Service Help Desk:
If any problem is being faced by you at any step, you are free to contact customer services representatives through telephone, email or by Fax.