In order to support children, an electronic system has been introduced by Florida Law through which it sends money to the needy children. Now smiONE is a platform where you can select the method for depositing payments either through visa prepaid card or direct deposit method. If the payment receiving choice is not selected by you then payment card will be sent to you. The process of child support payment is mostly put on your payment card or on direct deposit which is operated through checking account or saving account. After the receiving of payment, it is processed after two working days. So far as smiONE is concerned, it is visa prepaid card that is used to purchase and withdraw cash at any time at anyplace. For automatically execute payment of child support, smiONE card account is used.
If you are interested in the payment of child support then you have to visit at its official site and keeping in view the following steps in your consideration:
Steps To Be Followed:
- First of all, you are required to go to the link www.myflorida.com/dor and access the official page of this site by using internet browser facility.
- By accessing its front page, go to the option “Child Support eServices” and click on this icon to proceed further to utilize this online service.
- If you want to get “login” access, click on the login button and enter the username, password to get login access to child support payment.
- For the new registration, click on the below button “Register” and go to the next page, where select an appropriate answer of the written question by choosing “Yes”, “No” or “Not Sure”
- Suppose, if you select “Yes” option, you will be led to next page, where enter your first name, last name, date of birth, social security number with re-typing, email address with re-typing and finally press to “Continue”.
- Next by following the screen instruction complete the registration process and use eService for the child support payment program.
It is pertinent to mention here that you can check information regarding payment date-wise, information regarding case activity and Updation of contact info in order to find offices in the local area.