My Flex Online has proven beneficial source for those users who are in practice of online shopping or access online banking. It is also beneficial for those users who are habitual user of internet as they can find their computer system in smooth operation. MyFlexOnline is rendering quality products and services through a proper customer service representatives to all its active users and they are happy by providing best customer services. In order to get its online services, you are required to open an online account at MyFlexOnline website which is accessible at anytime and anywhere. Opening of an online process consists of three basic and easy steps which are mentioned-below as:
Important Points To Be Followed:
- To start with the registration process at My Flex Online, you are required to go to the link www.myflexonline.com and get privileged of its official homepage with the help of your web browser.
- As you get access of the main page, you are required to enter username & password to get login access, but if you have forgotten username or password, then click on the link below to retrieve the same.
- If you are the new user, click on the blue button “New User Registration” in order to proceed further in the registration section.
- The registration process comprises Four different steps, 1) Identify, 2) Company, 3) Profile, 4) Done. For completion of new registration, you have to complete all these steps by entering accurate information in desired fields.
- In the first step, you are required to identify yourself as per employer’s record by entering the first name, last name, date of birth, last 4 digits of social security number, enter unique text character in the last field and press blue “Next” button to proceed in step 2.
- On the next step, you will be asked to confirm your employment by providing concerning information in the respective fields and then create your own username and password.
By getting registration at its main website, you can avail following online advantages:
- You can view the status of your online submitted claim
- You can upload and submit your online claim
- Account balance and account history can be viewed at anywhere by connecting with internet.