It is very difficult and bothersome exercise for every patient to visit here and there for getting healthcare facility as they do not have much time to move to different healthcare clinics for medical treatment. With the passage of time, this awkward facility has been obsoleted with the availability of online systems. Now My First Health is an online healthcare identity which is working hard for the healthy environment of communities. By getting this online facility, you can share all your health problem online and get all the information about its treatment efficiently. Not only this, but My First Health is also rendering online Lab test facility that you can receive even at your home without going to pick them from Medical Lab. The online facility includes; Consultants, Lab Reports, Physician, Radiology Department and many more.
In order to get the online facility of My First Health, you are required to create online account keeping in view the following steps:
- To get started with enrollment, visit the site www.myfirsthealth.com through internet explorer.
- By accessing the front page of this website, you are required to click to “Start Now” if you agree with the term of use.
- On the next page, you are required to choose your provider and then search by providing zip code, country name or city.
- At this portion, you have to find by entering the facility name, specialty, and condition. If you have provided exactly, click on “Get Started” button, you will be dragged to the concerned physician as per your requirement.
- Afterward, you have to provide some necessary information so that maximum help can be availed by you for choosing of the best physician. It comprises; ENT Infection, Lipid Profile, periodical vaccination, sinusitis and Menstrual disorder etc.
Online Medical Information Access:
By getting enrollment at its official website, all medical related information can be accessed by User, but sometimes, My First Health requires some fee for providing online medical information. It is therefore mandatory to know about the charges before availing the facility.