MyEdDebt is a website which is assisting and providing exact information to resolve the problem of those people who are under the defaulted loan or assigned grants to the group of Department’s Default Resolution. By using a single web portal, it is providing centralized activities and information facility. It is being managed and controlled by Education department of United States in order to control all the default debt of federal education. By the usage of this online web facility, you would be able to control the submission of debt assignment and monthly remuneration by the online way. You can access the relevant information of US Government through a centralized information system having network computer system. Only authorized persons can access this Government system and its online information.
In order to resolve your default debt issues, you have to visit its official website and follow the given guidelines:
How To Get Debt Resolution:
- For the debt resolution, you are required to go to the link www.myeddebt.com and access its official page by using your internet browser facility.
- On its homepage, click on an option “School” available on the task menu and move forward for accessing its login page.
- You will be led to next page, where you have to click on the button available in the bottom “I Agree” to proceed ahead for completion of the process.
- On the next page, enter your User ID in the first field and password in the second field to get login facility on this online web portal.
- If you want to get new user ID, click on the option available on the left side in blue links options menu.
- You will be led to a new page, where you are required to first select your category from the drop-down list, enter partner ID, Partner PIN, Zip code and finally click on “Submit” button.
It is pertinent to mention here that Partner PIN is a compulsory part if you are first time visiting this web portal. This PIN can be received through the provided mailing address. On the receipt of a PIN, you can definitely create your own account for debt resolution.