Get a secure access MyDriveTime portal to use member’s exclusive services. Create a valid access to a successful registration manage your account, make payments and more. Enroll in Bridgecrest auto pay, to pay online with your savings/checking account.
Enrolling and managing your account has never been easier, just log in and go to account settings section and select “Auto Pay” option. All your entitled accounts will display on the screen, choose one from them to enroll. You have to enroll each one separately in case you have multiple accounts. The website is mobile-friendly, so enjoy features on the go.
How To login/Register With Bridgecrest Account Online?
The following direction will walk you step-by-step through the quick and easy registration process.
- First, you need to open www.mydrivetime.com link from your web browser.
- On the how a page of the website, you will see a button stated “Log In Now”, click on it to continue.
- Sign in using your email address and password in respective fields.
- Create an account if you are new to this website.
- You will see two ways to lookup your account and get started.
- Start with your account number or using social security number.
- Provide the required information and select the “Set Up” Account button.
Once you have done with the process, you will receive an email with confirmation with all your information and details.
Access Convenient Options To Fit Your Schedule:
Accountholders will get quick access to easy-to-use options that are best available for your schedule. You are free to choose to through your bank, in-person or pay online.
You’re Mobile, And So The Services:
Manage your account and make your payment as well as access other services all with a click from your mobile device.
Save With Automatic Payments:
No need to worry about the about high fees or being late, just use auto payments and throw out the uncertainties.
- Auto Pay: Sign up for recurring payments, it’s fully secure and free for all.
- Bank Account: using your checking or savings bank account to make payments. It’s a 100% free service.
- Debit Card: just swipe out your card to clear payments.
- Pay by Bank Account: log in and use your bank’s online bill pay system.
- Pay In-Person: go to any CheckFreePay or Walmart location to make your payment by Debit Card or cash. You need to pay $1.50 fee to use service.
Need a help and answer? Just ring the bell of Customer Service at 800-967-8526.