CertiPay is unique online web portal which is designed for the Human Resource management services of the Company that is used by employees of the company through the login access. By getting login access, they can manage their online account. For those who want to get the access of online account, they have to get enrollment first at CertiPay website where they are required to enter mandatory information like special code as well as employee number in the respective fields provided by the management of the company. The basic objective of the company for the provision of the said portal is to facilitate employees in term of important information, paystubs, working schedules, and forecasted workload arranged by the company.
The facility of the online web portal is only available to the employee of the company which is specially provided by the Human resource department. If you are an employee and want to access your online account, you have to follow the below-narrated guidelines:
Sign In Process:
- In the start, you are required to go to the link www.mycertipay.com and get the privilege of its official site by using your internet browsing facility.
- As you get access to the main page, enter your company code, username, password and click on “Login” button to get access to your online account.
- If you are new at this site and want to get registered the first time then you have to click on the below link “New Employee Registration” to proceed forward.
- You will be led to a new page, where you have to enter your company code, employment number, social security number, provide your convenient username and case-sensitive password for your online account.
- Next, you have to provide your accurate email address, select security questions & answers and finally click on the “submit” button to get online account registration.
Forget Username Or Password:
In case, you have forgotten your username or password, it can be retrieved easily, just by clicking on the mentioned below link “forget password or username” and follow the screen instruction to recover it successfully.