Centennial Bank’s offers e-banking to customers including online banking, mobile banking, and e-Statements. Online Banking is vital in banking expediency and ease for all customers. It’s fast, easy and free.
Use online banking facilities from any supported browser to do many activities such as view transactions, transfer funds, view checks, check your statements, and execute many other activities anywhere at any time.
Start New Registration:
- First, you need to visit the www.my100bank.com link to access the website.
- You need an online ID and key to access all services. Not registered yet? Don’t worry, you can do it now.
- Hover over to the “Enroll Now” link given on the home page at the right side. Click on it.
- Download the form and start filling it out with the requested information. Make sure to provide accurate and authentic information.
- First, you need to provide the account number, type, and transfer rights information.
- Next, enter the full name of the business, work phone, address, tax ID/ social security number, state, email address, city and Zip code.
- Read the agreement to enroll in internet banking and e-statement and do your signature.
- Type date and employee name and submit to the bank.
- Secure online banking
- View accounts
- Transfer funds
- Order checks
- Enroll in mobile banking
- Pay bills
- Setup account alerts
- View electronic bank statements
- Communicate with Centennial Bank via the secure message system
Enroll In Mobile Banking:
Being an online banking customer, you can also use the facility to enroll in Mobile Banking. You will be able to keep an eye on account activity, check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and more when you are on the go. Subscribe to Online Bill Pay service to clear your bills, review payment records and more with ease and safety anytime you need it. You can use the search engine to locate ATMs and branches near you through the handiness of your mobile device.
You will get electronic versions of your paper-based notices and statements directly in your inbox. Allow the bank to send you statements via email and stop delivery of your paper statements.
As a member, you will get informs about account activities. All you need is to set up automatic notification service to get information about NSF/OD activity, maximum and minimum balance thresholds, loan payment as well as time deposit renewal alerts.