Merrick Bank has set its core value and commitment among the society by making strong relationship with valuable customers. The basic way of the success of this bank is to win the confidence of customers and the provision of wonderful quality products along with a large number of benefits. Like other banks, Merrick bank has also stepped in the industry of consumer banking by offering consumer assets product for both individuals and for business purpose.
Merrick bank knew due to its outstanding performance and quality of products and services such as;
- It offers the best products to all of its customers with very fair and low price.
- It gives financial stability to the customers by having long term relation.
- It provides the best customer services to all of its partners and customers.
- In order to improve community system, it is devoting continuous time.
Are you interest to build or restructure credit history either you are individual or working jointly. Merrick bank provides a special facility through secure Visa card to such customers who want to utilize this visa worldwide acceptance and reports will be delivered to all three large credit bureaus through electronic ways as you are secured 100% by which credit line can be controlled by you. In order to apply for a secured visa card, you are required to follow the mentioned below instructions:
How To Apply:
- First of all, go to the link www.merrickbank.com and access the page of this website through a web browser.
- By getting the main page, click on option “Credit Card” and you will be proceeded to next page where a click on “Apply Today” under the section of Secured Visa.
- On the next page, click on Green Button “Apply Now” and move forward to complete the online application form as per requirement.
- In the first step, enter your personal information like Name, MI, Suffix, street, city, state, zip code, home phone number, mobile number, work number, date of birth, social security number, mother maiden name and click to next step.
- Similarly, fulfill all the next steps and enter accurate information as required in the online form.
It is too pertinent to describe here that the main difference between unsecured and secured credit card that secured credit card is issued to the customer on the basis of security or lien marking of cash or against the collateral. This card is basically issued to those customers who do not have any credit history or have bad credit history against marking of lien to their saving account just for to build or rebuild their credit history for future reference.