If we talk about the luxury departmental store in America then SAKS Fifth Avenue comes in the first in this race. It is the oldest North American commercial company which is being operated and owned by Hudson’s Bay Company. New York, in Manhattan, is the main place where Headquarter is situated. It is providing its best products and services countrywide with the wide variety in luxurious items. There are a number of fashionable goods and different accessories which are being sold out by the company in a large number. Being a luxurious store, it does not mean that it is providing products on costly price rather all the items are available at cheap and affordable rates.
If you have purchased anything from SAKS and still you are confused about making payment then you are required to visit the official site and follow the given below procedure for making payment in different ways:
SAKS Payment Methods:
- To get started for the facility of payment, you are required to visit the link www.hrsaccount.com/saks and go to the main site by using internet explorer facility.
- By reaching its homepage, you have to provide your User ID & already chosen password to get login facility of online account.
- If you are visiting first time at this site then you are required to click on the option “Setup My Account” for the creation of the new account at its official site.
- Afterward, you have to select the option of “Pay Bill” where you are further required to write down the amount of bill and other required information. In the end, you have to verify all the provided information by click on the “submit” button.
- If you want to make your bill through Mail then you have to prepare a cross cheque in the name of SAKS and dispatch your envelope on the given company address.
By getting online account access, you can also get following online services at SAKS:
- You can make payment one time.
- You can have contact with the customer services department
- You can view all previous transaction history
- And online checking of balance