Keeping in view the distinctive value and personal focus, The Flagstar Bank is involved in providing high-quality financial products & services. This bank was renamed in 1987 as Federal Savings Bank and designated as the Chartered Bank. As compared to other savings bank, this bank comes on the 5th rank in its asset portfolio which is at $17 billion. This bank is also providing the facility of Mortgage finance as a regulator. Keeping in view the need and current demand of customers, the bank is offering a variety of products and excellent services through the dedicated and experts staff members. Now you can avail almost every type of financial product and service from this bank such; consumer products and commercial products.
Now you can get online access of your loan by getting the facility of “MyLoan” portal. Through this portal, you can get loan application information; make payment and uploading of documents. In order to get the access to “MyLoan”, you have to get sign up access at its official site:
How To Access MyLoan Portal:
- To get started with the services of MyLoan, you are required to visit the link www.flagstar.com and go to the main site by using internet browsing.
- By arriving its homepage, you will see a login option from where you can get login access by providing User ID and password in the respective fields for accessing its online account.
- If you are first time exploring the bank’s website then you have to get “sign up” facility by clicking on the nearby button for getting registration.
- The total registration process consists of five steps which are compulsory for the completion of the registration process.
- You are required to verify account in the first step by providing your full name, SSN and correct account number in the respective fields and finally click on the button “next”.
- By completing the first step, you will be moved to the next steps where you have to complete these steps for getting the registration of an account.
Loan Account Number:
Your loan account number can be accessed through your monthly statement, but if you have currently applied for a loan, then check your inbox where you can find the welcome email. Furthermore, in order to get contact with customer service representative, you can dial 800-968-7700 for six days of the week.