In the Deep South area of United State, Entergy Corp. is being operated for producing and distributing the electric power. Louisiana is the main place where is the Headquarter of this organization is situated. The basic objective of the company is to render the services of gas & streetcar maintenance and generation of electric power without availing any breakup time. In the initial days of every year, a complete maintenance plan is prepared proactively which involve proper electric grid improvement, statistical outage, and different planning. Furthermore, in this planning, inspection, replacement of broken or damaged poles are planned.
Monthly payment and calculation of bills facility are being offered by the company. In the current era, take the hard copy of bills and go to the accounting office physically for making payment is a very tough task, it is, therefore, the company has arranged online method to make monthly billing by providing bank account, debit card or credit card as per the following ways:
Online Billing Method:
- To get started with the billing services, you are required to visit the link www.entergy-neworleans.com and go to the main site through a web browser.
- As you come to the main site, you have to click on “Payment Option” available on the front page. By selecting this option, you can get different billing options.
- By selecting this option, you will get the option “How and Where to Pay my Bill”. Click here and further choose the option of “Pay through Credit/Debit card”. As you will select this option, you will be required to get login access.
- After getting login access, you have to get your bill in your hand and enter Quick Pay Center and account number as mentioned on the bill and pay your bill successfully.
Other Online Services:
By accessing the website of Entergy, you can avail a number of online services which are as follows:
- This company is providing electric power to more than 200 thousand houses in Orleans Parish.
- Up to 150 miles, the electric power lines have spread.
- There are 22 substations where 5.1 million MWh energy is being produced