In order to encourage the student’s study passion, the UK Government has set up the facility of loan for all the students who are living in the United Kingdom. This loan facility is being rendered through an official advancing company which is also known as the non-department public body. All the students who are a permanent resident of the United Kingdom can easily apply for an online loan by fulfilling mandatory requirements. The criteria of the loan only provide eligibility to those students who are studying under graduation and now want to get a higher education, but due to a shortage of fund, they are not able to get a higher education. Now they can continue their education in the state of the United Kingdom without any tension by getting enough amount of education through loan facility. it is not only for students but the teacher who wants to get training courses can easily avail this loan facility.
For teacher training loan or student finance, you are required to go through the following given instruction for online application of loan:
How To Apply For Loan:
- To get started with the loan application, you are required to visit the link www.direct.gov.uk/studentfinance and get privilege with this site by using internet explorer.
- As you come on the first page, you will see an option “Apply Online for Student Finance”. Click on it and move to the next page whereby reading important guidelines and instructions, click on the button “Start Now”.
- By having a new page, you have to access the option “Create An Account” only for a student loan or if you are parent or partner of student and provision of important information for student finance supports.
- Next, select an appropriate radio button for providing the answers accurately.
- In the end, an application form will be opened. Fill it accordingly and submit.
It is pertinent to mention here that Customer Reference Number (CRN) will be provided at the end that is very useful for creating a password and secret security answer for opening a new account. If you are going to sign in to your account, this will be required all the time.