An American based television channel is referred with the name “TV Guide” that is engaged in providing TV programs twice in a week. These programs are telecasted on different topics and category such as; valuable information and programs regarding the different current news. It is also working for telecasting other programs like horoscopes, film evaluations, puzzles of crossword, interviews of celebrities and group discussion programs. NTVB media is possessing the ownership of TV Guide Magazine and CBS interactive is controlling other electronic media. Its facilities and exclusive services can be extended by making an agreement for getting programs and electronic features on a smartphone application. By getting this online services on your smartphone, you can enjoy a lot of telecasted program at any time and anywhere.
If you are interested to install its mobile application on your mobile, you have to install an application on your smartphone by following the given below instructions:
How To Install App:
- In the start, you have to visit the main page by clicking on the link tvguide.com by using internet explorer.
- As you accessed its front page, you have to view all its silent features, programs and trailers by moving your mouse up and down.
- At the end of the homepage, there are two icons, “download app for iPhone” and “download app for android”
- As per the model of mobile, click on the appropriate icon. On clicking, you will lead directly to TV Guide play store, where you have to click on “Install” button.
- In the next step, you have to provide your email address and password. Provide information and press sign in button.
- After you have selected your mobile model company and press “Install” button. An application will be installed on your smartphone.
If you are going to avail the services of TV Guide on your smartphone, you have to pay some extra charges for getting the service on your mobile. These charges are not deducted by TV Guide Company, but it is paid against the internet facility for watching a TV program.