Since 1996 Applied Bank is providing its financial services in the United States of Delaware and the headquarters of the bank is locating in Wilmington city. Under the FDIC insured, the Equal Housing Lender services are being provided by the bank where both secured and unsecured consumers’ products are being offered to all of its valued customers with the commitment of quality customer services. In order to fulfill the need of customers, the bank has retained, developed and expanded its contact with customers so that maximum products and services can be sold out to customers in a quality manner. Bank has won the trust of customers due to which it has achieved a huge portfolio by selling consumer products.
Like the other banks’ online services, the applied bank is alsofacilitating its customers to get online services through which they can paytheir credit card bills online. If you have a creditcard and you want to pay the bill online then you have to follow the givenbelow instructions:
Credit Card Payment Process:
- To get started for online bill payment, you are required to visit the link cardcenter.appliedbank.com and go to the main site by connecting your device with internet.
- After you reached its official page, you will see an option of “Make a Payment”. Click on this option and further choose “Pay Online Now” under the same option.
- You will be led to a new page, where you have to fill up an online form required some important information to be filled.
- In the start, enter your account number, four digits of SSN, choose your date of birth, mobile number, email address along with its correct conformation.
- On the next page, you have to enter your username and password for logging into account so that online payment can be made.
If you have made your credit card payment through online way then it is noted that all your payments which are made after 5 PM will show their effect on next working day.